I offer Guitar classes, especially for beginners struggling with guitar, who want to overcome the initial phase of finger plucking, chords, rhythm, finger movements for playing leads etc.
The course will start from basic and will offer a lot of professional practice exercises to get you started.
In 1-2 months you'l be trained up to a level from where you can start learning yourself and pick up guitar tabs from internet / tab sheets fluently
Charges: Rs. 1000/- for 10 classes
Location: MDI Gurgaon (Near IFFCO Chowk, Opp. Bata Building Sec 17)
Students who do not own a guitar can also join as I can provide extra guitar for learning purpose during the class
Contact:
Parag Raheja
91-9990247295
parag.raheja85@gmail.com
Students who do not own a guitar can also join as I can provide extra guitar for learning purpose during the class
Contact:
Parag Raheja
91-9990247295
parag.raheja85@gmail.com
String choir specially stands for teaching guitar in gurgaon for the people. if you looking guitar classes in gurgaon so contact me guitar classes in gurgaon
ReplyDelete